FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food
This 2.5 days course is aimed at those seeking to meet the training requirements for PCQI
Every site needs to have a qualified individual in charge of the food safety preventative controls system, so it is recommended that at least one individual, responsible for the preventative controls per location obtain training. Additionally, personnel (corporate or site) responsible for supplier approval will need to understand FSMA requirements for their supply chain.
This FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual training course was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) and is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA.
It is taught by a Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventative Controls for Human Food Course. This course covers the Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule that is part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
This course is specifically designed to follow the requirements set forth by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to meet Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) criteria for Preventive Controls Qualified Individual.
As an essential role within a food processing facility, the preventive controls qualified individual is crucial to the management and preparation of the food safety plan, validation of preventive controls and more.
This course also meets the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training requirements.
Companies subject to this rule must ensure that their food safety system is developed and applied by an individual who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
As a leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled expertise in the requirements for becoming a preventive controls qualified individual, as well as in-depth knowledge of the standardized curriculum recognized by FDA.
The course is divided into 16 chapters all of which will be covered during this training, which can be conducted only by FSPCA approved trainers.
- Introduction to Preventive Controls and Food Safety Plans
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Pre-requisite programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- HARPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-based Preventive Controls)
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply‐chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record‐keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk‐Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
At the end of the course you will:
- Get certified as a Preventive Control Qualified Individual by FSPCA
- Learn how to develop a FSMA compliant food safety plan
- Be prepared for the FSMA regulations affecting foreign food manufacturers
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive an official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment
£975+vat per delegate
For more details or to book your place, call 0161 667 6610 or send us an enquiry