How to achieve ISO certification
ISO 9001 ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 ISO 27001
If you already know how to go about getting certification, that’s great. If you don’t and need someone to run through it with you, then please give us a call on 0161 667 6610.
It can be best to discuss your own situation, but in simple terms this is what you’ll need to do:
- Decide which ISO standard(s) you want to achieve certification for.
- Find out what they involve you doing (called the ‘requirements’).
- Establish a system for adhering to the requirements (called a management system).
- Invite an ISO certification body to audit/assess your work (of course we hope you will choose us – Approachable Certification).
- Receive a certificate if the audit is successful (or after you have corrected any ‘non conformances’ found during the audit).
- Use your certificate to help you get new business or make you more successful with tenders.
We are here to help
If that all sounds a bit daunting, then you’ll be pleased to know that there are plenty of people out there that can help you – we can help to find you a local consultant.
But you need to ensure you know what you are getting for your money.
We are ready to help you, just give us a call on 0161 667 6610, or read this more detailed explanation of how to achieve ISO certification.